27 May 2009

In case you were wondering...

In case you hadn't already picked up a gift for my upcoming birthday (a week from today), you could always snap up this "Cascade" blue Kustom Kombo Organ/Amp from eBay. It is actually pretty severely overpriced (actual value about $900), but when you're spending money on someone you love as much as Krëg, price shouldn't really be an object. Ideally, you would know that I REALLY want the Kombo L-1595 (any color), not the L-1295. But since you waited until the last minute to get me a gift, you'll (and I'll) have to settle for what is available.

SHST is excused, as he timed the arrival of my caption prize winnings to coincide with my birthday. Or close enough anyway. At least, I think he did. It hasn't actually arrived yet, so I may be issuing immunity too soon.

For all the rest of you, just remember the name "Krëg", and don't try to fight the overwhelming compulsion to buy many lavish birthday gifts for him (me).

FYI - I am also accepting gifts in the form of single, attractive, horny, intelligent women aged 24-36. Oops, soon to be 25-37 (my ceiling is always two years older, my floor is ten years younger, and you don't want to hear about my walls).

3 comments:

Bj in Dallas said...

hope your walls include retired swedish hookers, cause Lorrie found one and I kicked in $25 for my half.

Have the best $50 birthday evah...

and FYI, you should raise your ceiling. There are alot of hot women out there in the next insurance policy age group....

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

I can honestly say the check is in the mail; or in this case, cash. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Maybe you'll get cake and pie.

Anonymous said...

I just about hit your cut off mark Kreg...Bj is right, you should consider raising your age limit. I know a lot of intelligent sexy women in their 40's, but hey, if your not interested then i wont forward your email to them ;)