28 May 2009

Because I Care...

One of your fellow readers mentioned to me that today was her birthday. So the image below is my birthday gift to her. And it truly is a thoughtful gift, since we all get to enjoy it together and discuss the unholy feelings it instills in our souls.
Don't say I never got you anything. Because I got you horrible nightmares.

I have a great (read: lame) story about midget strippers and birthdays, but that tale will have to wait for another post.

Meantime, here's Salami Fever by Pepe Deluxé.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Speechless.

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

There's no way I'm turning that on...
I don't think.

Le said...

ok then ... does the bearded one look like chuck norris or what ... I do love the little touches - live leaving ones shoes and socks on with the bacon skirt and the glad wrap / cling wrap for the couch - noice .... le