23 March 2009

Bicycle Built For Two

Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer do

Lots of great answers to the caption/quiz about that flower. Most importantly, THREE of the answers involved breasts. Keep up the good work, gang.

But y'all must not know (or have forgotten) that I'm much more of an ass man (and legs man). When you realize that, the answer becomes obvious. Or maybe it doesn't.

That daisy image is a clinically accurate depiction of Hello Kitty's butthole, rhoids included.

Not pictured: stenches, hemorrhoids, or toilet paper.

Apparently, it's acceptable to sh!t your coveralls, as long as you are on the toilet when it happens.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you

2 comments:

ZDub said...

Jesus, I could have lived my whole life without thinking about Hello Kitty's pooper.

Chelle said...

I think Hello Kitty there is wearing a bathing suit and has employed the 'shove the crotch part of the bathing suit to the side instead of taking the damned thing off' method of bathroom using.

Bet you didn't want to know about that secret girl modus operandi.