10 February 2009

Dysfunctional

The Dysfunctional Family Circus Archives are hilarious. Do yourself a favor and pay them a little visit. Here's an example:


"Okay. So we all eat rat poison so Daddy will feel bad about spending the night with his secretary. I got that part. What I want to know is why there isn't a bowl for you."

or....

"So what I'm saying is don't you feel your life is an endless, meaningless parade of preparing meals for ungrateful children and a distant, unspeaking spouse?"

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I've never even heard of these. They look like they would be right up my alley.

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Very funny stuff. I have already bookmarked it. How do you find this stuff? You are truly thee resource guy when it comes to finding peculiar oddities. Bravo!

ZDub said...

"Peculiar oddities" pretty much sums up Kreg in a nutshell.

I posted a picture on my blog today that is just for you. It snowed last night.

Bj in Dallas said...

second caption WAS my life, six months ago, one child only....

yahoo for takeout and single hood.

Bj in Dallas said...

Kreg
I need Haikus from you on my blog

come over and play....