10 December 2008

Sketch-Up

I've been spit-balling Christmas card ideas for the past few days, and although I think I've decided what my final will look like, I wanted to share a few of the other ideas that almost made the cut.

That's mistletoe, by the way. You know, as in "kiss my ass"? Sorry, my Paint skillz are a bit lacking lately.

Number two is even dumber:

These two were rejected for two different reasons (I don't have easy access to mistletoe, and nipples aren't quite funny enough), but I thought I'd share them just the same.

Also, a mistletoe mustache would rule.

Gogol Bordello - Wonderlust King (It's like gypsy-punk)
Horse Feathers - Curs In The Weeds
Bob Dylan - Blind Willie McTell
Everyone's Favorite

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I love both these Kreg. Think they would sell like hot-cakes.

Looking forward to seeing the final chosen one.

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Love them...and your paint skillz are awesome. All I can do is stick figures. It's kind of hard to put an ass on one of those. Or nipples.

Bj in Dallas said...

ya, me too, the chosen one....

Debbie said...

I really like the mistletoe one. Maybe that's just my twisted sense of humor though.

Lorrie Veasey said...

I thought the nipple was a shrunken teste.

My Bad.

Bj in Dallas said...

hurry up...
waiting for the QLF card of the year....

you should put word verf over here. Zak may be getting tired of our game over there..

kristin said...

Lorrie, I had the same thought. :-X

So, Kreg - which ones are you sending out?

And are we all on your list?