09 November 2008

How To Think Like A Guy

Last night I went to a party at a friends to watch the Oak State game. In between the blown coverages and bad play calling that amounted to OSU's crushing and expected (by me) loss, we swallowed many of Ted's beers and were subjected to countless commercial interruptions.

This commercial came on sometime late in the third or early in the fourth quarter:



At it's conclusion I turned to Mike and Danny and quipped, "Hey... That chick has FOUR tits!"
I suspect I may have missed the point of that commercial.

The Sooners play host to Tech in two weeks, and I have a sneaking suspicion that number two will get knocked off.

2 comments:

Lorrie Veasey said...

Bummer. I was so hoping at the end they would announce a new cure for PMS.

NOT THAT I WOULD EVER HAVE THAT PROBLEM DAMMIT

ZDub said...

Go Sooners!!!!